5.15.2011

Paris Eats - Frozen Yogurt Style!

I never really understood the frozen yogurt craze in the United States until I flew in for a visit with a HORRIBLE cold/sinus infection/who-the-hell-knows-what and the only thing I could actually taste and enjoy all at the same time was Yogurtland's yogurt-flavored frozen yogurt.  That was a lot of yogurts in one sentence....

At Yogurtland they charge you by the weight of the yogurt - you fill up the cup (as much as you want!!) and then they just weigh it and you pay. So amazing.

I had tried a place in the 5th arrondissement last summer that looked good but proved otherwise, so when I discovered My Berry on rue Veille du Temple, I was a bit hesitant.  Yesterday, after an amazing fish lunch at Chez Janou, Copain and I decided that an ice cream was in order and so off to My Berry we went...you never know until you try right?

People - two enthusiastic thumbs up for My Berry! The yogurt flavor was tangy and amazing, the fruit toppings were fresh, the servings were AMERICAN-style (they have an XXL!)  and I was a happy camper!  I'm not usually all for the humongous sizes à la USA but in this case, I am because it is so delicious...and 0% matière grasse (fat!).  Sweeeet!

Check it out: (this is the medium Classique size)



Only critique - they need more flavors...but I'm sure they're working on that ;-)

PS - annoyed with the reality of having only one flavor choice, Copain opted to get a Yop yogurt drink at the grocery store instead - yeah. I know. weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!