1.17.2010

R.I.P. Harold

After bragging about my Heat Victory I have been defeated - by the Heater - who will now be called Harold. Harold has drawn his last breath, sung his last song, in other words, Harold has met his maker. My friends, I'm devastated to announce the death of Harold on Friday, January 15, 2010. 

We tried to resussitate him by turning his dials, checking his plugs and verifying his fuse, but to no avail.  Harold is cold as a corpse. His wheels no longer turn and we awake to a chill in the air that permeates the house with sadness. 

Harold, you will be deeply missed. My eyes well up and my teeth chatter in memory of you.....

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!