4.22.2010

An Open Letter to the Universe

Dear Universe,

I know that you are super busy these days dealing with that volcano over in Iceland and all the other issues in the world but could you hear me out for five minutes? 

I need your help.  I need your reassurance.  As you know, my life is in a bit of an upheaval right now.  Nothing is certain - and I know that in the grand scheme of things this statement holds true every single day of my life anyways - BUT right now not even the normally-certain things are certain.  And that, my dear friend, is hard to live with.

Can you please have my back for the next few months?  You know, just give a shout out every now and again or maybe throw down some random acts of amazingness (even small ones).  All would be much appreciated on my end.

I must say you've done a fantastic job already in sending good things my way so for that I truly thank you.  Once I get through this maze of confusion I will stop bugging you and you can focus on all those millions of other things you have on your list.  Promise.

Merci, Gracias, Danke.....Infiniment,
FCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!