6.28.2010

My Feet Are American, obviously

What's the Frenchwoman's secret to feet without blisters, legs without shin splints and backs and hips without shooting pains? I need to know before my excessive Paris walking gets the better of me! I've given up heels altogether after two unfortunate experiences (you'd think I would have learned the first time, but no, I was sure I could handle it).

I was wrong.

Is it Mephisto shoes? Is it Birkenstocks? Is it Repetto ballerinas? Do they have differently shaped feet? Is it all the cheese? WHAT IS THE SECRET?!

Please advise.

2 comments:

  1. They probably sneak orthotics into those heels!!! It IS all about appearance...is it not?? xoxo PS Did the Dansko's make it to Paris?? (Kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's a tough one.
    After Toulouse, I traded in chic for more citadine with my flat boots...as for summer chic or summer citadine there is a great shoe store here in Marseille, and their prices are reasonable, shoes amazing and unbelievably comfortable...(so wanna come soon?) (-;

    ReplyDelete

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!