What's in My Bag??
Let me preface this by requesting that my list never get sent to my chiropractor who would most certainly NOT approve of the amount of ish I carry around everyday...
Bag I'm currently using: just recently changed from a funky brown leather over-the-shoulder one that I bought in Cannes, to a green leather cross-in-front-of-you one that I got in Florence. I love that it is green :-)
- 3 pens
- Navigo pass (metro pass)
- Iphone charger
- house keys
- work keys (a MONDO key chain!)
- printed essential work info (stuck in a plastic paper protector and folded in four)
- Paris Pratique (mini book that has maps of all of the arrondissements in Paris)
- Girl pack: doliprane (pain reliever), dramamine (car sickness), tampons, bandaids, bobby pins, nail file (I take after my mother - she always says she is a girl scout at heart)
- Tic tacs
- pack of tissues (no French woman goes without them - I learned this my first year in Toulouse when I kept finding myself stuck in restrooms with ahem...no toilet paper.)
- Mac powder compact (that I carry around, yet never use)
- 2 lip glosses
- 1 lipstick (probably never use this either, but I like knowing it's there in case I need some instant glam...you know, for all those errr glamourous moments in my life...right....)
- a pair of Iphone compatible gloves (thanks mom!)
- small pot of shea butter hand cream (good stuff)
- hand sanitizer (a must for a metro user)
- sunglasses (newest addition for the sunny weather!!)
What flies in and out of my purse? a beanie (for cold days!)
Now all I need is a pup tent and a sleeping bag and I'm good to go!
One of my favorite bags...I'm sure I'll be bringin it back in the mix next week