8.02.2011

Le Purse de la Parisienne

Oh la la - I love les Parisiennes and their lovely purses.  Perhaps I'm dreaming of the rentrée, when all little Frenchies get new school backpacks and all big Frenchies get new outfits and new autumn purses to go with them.

In any case, I'm on a purse hunt. I saw this gem on Rue du Pas de la Mule in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris.  The paparazzi-photo doesn't do this vintage-y black bandoulière justice, just a hint of her red cigarette carton popping out the side.

Darn slow tourists - I couldn't get close enough for a better shot!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that I "owe" you a purse.....still feeling bummed out about the purse at B.R.!! When you see one that is Mary Poppinish (you know...practically perfect in every way...) You know what to do! xoxo PS Love "The Rhythm"!!

    ReplyDelete

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!