I had a little twinge of "eeek" when I read this prompt....what kind of confessions are blog-able?! Let's throw caution to the wind, shall we?
1. In college, I was always the roomie who didn't do her dishes. Once, my roomies counter attacked, did all their dishes and left mine in the sink - just to prove what a lazy-butt I was. Ooops.
2. I never understood why my parents came home after work and had a glass of wine with dinner. Now I do. And I love it.
3. I have (what I have deemed) a thoe. When I asked the doctor WHY on earth I had a thoe, he told me I was just lucky they didn't both look that way. Thanks, doc, thanks a lot.
4. Where I'd like to be an all organic, natural food eating hippy who uses Toms of Maine deodorant, I have an overwhelming fear of sweating and then not being able to do anything about it. I've tried Toms, Trader Joe's natural unscented deodorant with cotton??, Nivea natural deodorant (now being finished up by Copain), some Frenchie brand sels d'alun deodorant, and the Frenchie-friend recommended - only perfume in the pits (oh god, kill me now). Every single time I try these "healthier, non-pore clogging methods", I sweat about sweating, ultimately convince myself that I smell, and go back to my reliable friend, Antiperspirant.
5. I read baby blogs. (and yet, I don't have a baby)