3.07.2013

Shiny

After scanning Seloger.com for apartments bigger than a shoebox within our budget and realizing that our banker can't see us about all of our future financial questions until the end of March, I was feeling kind of...

blah.

Yay I'm 30 and live in a super expensive city. I can either rent for the rest of my life or live in a shoebox in the middle of the city.

woo.

As I sat on the couch sulking, Copain leaned over my computer and watched as I typed, little by little  reducing the surface area of the apartments in my search engine...


Copain: Are you becoming a French pessimist?

FCC: yes. I'm losing hope. I'm depressed. Our future sucks.

Copain: Hey! Don't be depressed - don't be like that! You have to keep your American positivity. Babe, our future is shiny.

So there you have it folks. I may have to live in a shoebox for the rest of my life, but somewhere, deep - deep deep deep down, in a land far, far away, my future is shiny. 

yay.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!