2.27.2013

Paris Eats - Chipotle in Paris!

What? Chipotle in Paris?! 

I know, weird, weird, weird, but surprisingly DELICIOUS. Somehow Copain convinced me to 

A. eat at Chipotle 
and 
B. watch Django Unchained in a movie theatre.

It's like I don't even know myself anymore.

I ordered a burrito with barbacoa (marinated beef), chips and guac, and a Mexican beer. Copain also got a burrito, but with steak instead. Each burrito was 9 Euros, and was sooooooo tasty. How have I not been here before?

Because it's Chipotle in Paris, that's why.

Okay, I'll admit it - My name is FCC and I love Chipotle. 

Even in Paris.


In the mood for some Mexican grill? (just nod your head yes...trust me, you want this)

20 Boulevard Montmartre
75009 Paris
Tel: 01 45 23 12 54
Metro: Richelieu-Drouot 

1 comment:

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!