6.14.2010

The Plan

Part of my Be Happy in Paris Plan includes regular outings in the city, preferably with friends (and food). This is highly important in order to avoid: A. Wasting away in a humid mini-apartment, B. Watching too many Sex and the City episodes in pjs, C. Eating anything and everything whilst watching afore-mentioned episodes.

Therefore, I have been very proactive to prévoir....pre-plan said outings.  It's of the highest importance (according to...me) in order be contente with my new life in this new city.

So on Sunday, C and I made Paris our oyster and discovered some amazing things including but not limited to:

We now highly recommend the millefeuille and chibouste at Le Valentin, 30/32 Passage Jouffroy 75009 Paris. Trop bon!

2 more points for Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!