3.01.2011

La Première Liste!

It's Day Number One for 30 Days of Lists!

The List: A few things about yourself

I guess most participants are putting their lists in books or journals (which I would normally be very into doing)...but I'm going to blog my lists.  I realize it's not as creative - that I can't add super cool drawings and doodles, but this is how I think I'll be able to fulfill the 30 days! (baby steps, baby steps)...

So here we go mes amis...

Woman
American
French
Mover
Seeker of humor
Food lover
Neck cracker
Blog reader
Ex-antiperspirant wearer (and therefore new armpit sweater)
Commitment phobia prone
Three-minute teeth brusher
Stresser
Yoga-inspired
Coffee drinker
Funky weirdness makes me happy

Funky weirdness in San Francisco apartment building stairway...happiness right?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is going to be a fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!