3.06.2011

La Sixième Liste

Here we go with List number Six!

Least Favorite Words...

Yaourt (yogurt in French...this word took me YEARS to pronounce correctly!)

Good bye (call me superstitious, but I would rather just say "see you later" - you know, like before getting on a plane...)

My name, pronounced in French - soo soooo ugly (don't worry mom! In English I like it:-)

Forever (the thought of forever or eternity is just too stressful for me)

Ce n'est pas possible (the French LOVE this expression - it's the go to expression meaning "I can't be bothered with your request right now, therefore, ce n'est pas possible - it's not possible! Hearing it makes me cringe.)

Homeland Security (when I watch the homeland security video on planes when I arrive in the states, I pretend I'm foreign.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!