3.13.2011

La Treizième Liste

List 13 - DIYs I Want to Try:

I used to love craft projects (purses made from my old jeans, painting canvases, scrapbooking, room decorating with old shoes "walking" up my wall - oh the joys of velcro!) But now that I live in just 29 meters squared with Copain (that's very small for you feet people), I just don't have room for crafts :-(

When I lived in Cannes I did this.

And I even made pillow cases for our couch (out of curtains)!

But since then - nada.

And until I move into an apartment where I can use the toilette without also watching TV and surveying the pasta cooking on the stove, I think I'll be abstaining from the DIYs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!