9.15.2011

Jessica Simpson in Paris

Remember how I was planning on buying these?

Yeah well, then I bought my plane ticket home for Noel (Air Tahiti Nui here I come!) and soon I'll be paying for the taxe d'habitation (French renter's tax!). Long story short - the Hirica ballerines will have to wait. Sad Cannes Cannes.


I decided that instead of wallowing about the Hirica that never were, I would try to "wear my closet" and bust out those items that never see the light of day.  And this mes amies, is what leads me to Jessica Simpson in Paris:


I'm almost embarrassed to say that I'm wearing Jessica Simpson shoes, but not so embarrassed that I'm not giving a full disclosure on French Cannes Cannes I guess! I have to say, they are pretty comfortable and have survived the Velib two days in a row. They don't have Ze French Touch, but hey, they were brand new, sitting in the shoe box for two years...it was time for Jessica to visit Paris (and for FCC to save a Euro or two).

Merci Jess, you're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!