3.26.2011

Do You Have Peau d'Orange?

I'm in shock:

Copain just asked me if I have cellulite!!!! Then when I answered that yes, why yes, I do have cellulite, he showed me an email that he'd just received advertising treatments for half off! How kind of him to think of me...

What the eff.

When he realized that I would then be blogging about this, he offered to pay for it (I'm supposing he was going for additional shock value).

I think I'll have ice cream for lunch.

ps - did you know that the French call cellulite, peau d'orange?  (literally, skin of the orange, or what we call orange peel).  I guess cellulite does look like orange peel, but bah, I hate the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salut! Comments may take a moment to appear on French Cannes Cannes. Thanks for reading - à bientôt!